People Training for Dogs
Kaye Ames has spent virtually a lifetime providing service to dogs and their people. Her grandmother Grace Cramer bred, boarded, and groomed dogs from the mid 40s to the late 60s, and Kaye was by her side from early on. In 1962 Kaye joined her grandmother in the kennel business and Kaye added dog training.
A few of Kaye’s accomplishments included the following:
• Counseling and teaching dogs since 1962
• Veterinary assistant for 5 years
• Lecturer on canine behavior growth and development
• Guest on a variety of TV programs
• Dog show handler for over 32 different breeds of dogs
• Breeder and owner of top producing and top winning
German Shorthaired Pointers and Rottweilers
• Member and officer of various dog-related organizations
• Dog groomer for 50 years
• Problem solver for top show dogs and pets through the United States
Kaye presently enjoys the company of her Cavaliers King Charles Spaniels, Della, Dahlia, Timothy, Zach, Clara, Hazel, Timber, her Boston Terrier, Mr. Meeps and her German Shorthaired Pointer Livy.
Kaye Ames provides the following opportunities for enhanced growth between dogs and their people: